At Christelowoo.com, protecting your privacy is very important. This privacy statement applies to our collection, use, and sharing of personal information we receive from visitors and users of this website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your user experience.
When you purchase a product, payment details may be collected.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, respond to a survey, fill out a form, purchase a product, or otherwise enter information on our site.
- If you make a purchase or other financial transaction, such as when you checkout with Paystack on a Merchant’s website, we collect payment information: credit card numbers, financial account information, and other payment details.
- When you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide you with the required services.
- To respond to your questions or requests.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding orders, new blog posts, and other marketing communications.
How do we protect your information?
- We provide articles and information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning from our web hosting service.
- Your personal information in contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- If you turn cookies off it may turn off some of the features of this site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Social Sharing – Social Sharing buttons are provided by plugins operated and managed by a third-party. If you click on one of the social sharing buttons, certain PII may be stored by the service operating that plugin in accordance with their terms of service and use.
This website does include and/or offer third-party products or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting Out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to your using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Online Privacy Protection
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via email, if you are subscribed to our email list
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging into your account and making the changes
First-party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notifications of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies, and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Children Online Privacy Protection
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, parents are in control.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
PO Box CE 11990, Community 11
Last Edited in January 2023